About Air Flight Disaster
Until you start looking at air crashes and incidents, you can not know just how many aviation events that occur, of which we can only cover a few. But feel free to add your own original updates or comments. We appreciate the feedback. And the corrections.
As we develop, we hope to provide a place where memorials can be made to those who are no longer with us.
Air Flight Disaster News is your resource for aviation news, headlines & alerts. Every day we hear a new byte or turn on the news or open the newspaper to find a new aviation disaster staring us in the face.
The Spanair flight that crashed on takeoff killing 154 at Madrid’s airport is not the first disaster we’ve seen.
- In May 2008, there was the Beech 1900C in Rumbek, Sudan that killed 20;
- The McDonnell Douglas DC-9-51 that killed 40 this April in Goma, Congo;
- the Bell 412EP in Santa Cruz, Peru that killed 10 in March;
- the Cessna 210M in Santiago, Chile that killed 11 in February;
- the Boeing MD-82 that killed 89 in Phuket, Thailand in 9/16/2007;
- the Airbus Industrie A320-233 that killed 199 inÂ Sao Paulo, Brazil on 7/17/2007…
There have been many more. We barely scratch the surface.
We do our best to provide the most accurate and up to date information, and be a resource for anyone with an interest in air safety, but please be aware our content comes from you.
If you do provide us information, please be as accurate as possible. Feel free to access our information. All information we have is preliminary, so please, take it with a grain of salt.