- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- 2015-10-31 Interim Statement of Metrojet crash
- 2016 MH370 Debris examination – update No. 4
- 2016-05 Silk Way Airlines Camp Dwyer Preliminary Report
- 2016.09.23: MH370 Debris Report
- Air Bagan 25 DECEMBER 2012 Final report
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Ryanair B738 and Vueling A320 Near Collision in Sevilla
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MAK Announcement of Boeing 747 Air Cargo Crash Manas Airport
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Debris report
- MH370 First Principle Review
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- MH370- Search for MH370 and ocean surface drift
- Montreal Position paper
- Preliminary report: MyCargo B744 at Bishkek on Jan 16th 2017
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
On July 17, 2007, at 21:54 UTC, an Airbus A320-233, Brazilian registration PTMBK, serial number 789, operated by TAM Linhas Aéreas overran the end of runway 35 at the Sao Paulo Congonhas airport upon landing. The airplane was on a scheduled domestic flight from Porto Alegre, Brazil. The airplane departed the runway to the left side near the departure end and crossed over a road prior to impacting a cargo depot and gas station. The end of the runway is on elevated terrain approximately 80 meters above the surface of the road. The 6 crew members, 162 passengers, and 18 persons on the ground suffered fatal injuries. The aircraft was destroyed by impact forces and fire.
This accident is being investigated by the Brazilian Aeronautical Accident Prevention and Investigation Center (CENIPA). The NTSB is assisting as state of manufacture of the IAE V2527 engines, and is providing flight data and cockpit voice recorder readouts at the request of the CENIPA Investigator in Charge.
2 Responses to “TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007”
- One Person Dead Following Plane Crash in SW Miami-DadePolice say one person is dead following a plane crash in Southwest Miami-Dade.
- Plane Crashes After Declaring Mid-Air Emergency Near Miami Executive AirportMIAMI (CBSMiami) — Authorities haven't confirmed whether the pilot of a small plane that crashed near Miami Executive Airport Sunday survived. plane crash Plane Crashes After Declaring Mid Air Emergency Near Miami Executive Airport. Emergency crews respond to a plane crash outside of Miami ...
- One dead in plane crash near Miami Executive AirportOne person died in a plane crash Sunday afternoon in Southwest Miami-Dade, Miami-Dade police said. An FAA statement said the pilot was the only person on the plane: “A Piper PA 60 aircraft crashed approximately one and a half miles west of the Miami Executive Airport today at 2:50pm. The pilot ...
- 50th Anniversary of Otis Redding's death, crash in Lake MononaMADISON (WKOW) -- Musical historians say the story of soul music legend Otis Redding is a tragic one. Ironically, Redding didn't reach the height of his fame until after his death in a small plane crash outside of Madison, 50 years ago today. Archival information says it's unclear what went wrong during ...
- One Person Dead Following Plane Crash in SW Miami-DadeMiami-Dade Police said one person is dead following a small plane crash in Southwest Miami-Dade. Rescue crews rushed to the site of a downed plane Southwest Miami-Dade County Sunday afternoon. The incident happened in the area of Southwest 121st Street and Southwest 157th Avenue.
- Plane remains submerged after bodies recovered from Lake Harney crash siteSEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. - The bodies of a pilot and two trainees were recovered Saturday evening from a plane that crashed into Lake Harney Friday, according to the National Transportation Safety Board. Related Headlines. Plane crash in Lake Harney. Bodies recovered in Lake Harney plane crash, ...
- Inspector on plane crash off Sussex coastInspector on plane crash off Sussex coast. Mar 30, 1:40 PM. 0:001:00. See more options Embed Code. Facebook twitter Google+ · Playlist Embed. You need to be logged in to post a comment ...
- 2 dead after plane crashes into home and bursts into flamesSAN DIEGO, Calif. — A single-engine plane with four people aboard crashed into a Clairemont home and burst into flames Saturday, killing two passengers and destroying the house, authorities said. The accident occurred about 4:35 p.m. when the Beech B36 Bonanza crash-landed in the baseball field ...
- The Crown Recap: School DaysBut to his eye, Charles is growing up in the middle of ruinous luxury and he's spoiled by overindulgence. After all, Charles has parents! His sister didn't die in a horrible plane crash! He needs toughening up. The sad irony is that far from overindulgence, Charles is most in need of a parent to hug […]
- Small plane plummets into San Diego house, killing twoTwo people were killed when a small plane crashed Saturday into a house in San Diego, authorities said. The crash occurred shortly before 5 p.m. in the city's Clairemont neighborhood, a few miles north of downtown, according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department. Two of the four people aboard ...
- A night in severe turbulence: 'the most terrifying journey I have ever experienced' https://t.co/VNx4weoSEd via @WWLTV
about 5 hours ago
- Bus Crash in Philippines Leaves 2 Dead, 26 Injured https://t.co/1N13kUH4Yd
about 7 hours ago
- 2 Killed, 2 Injured After Small Plane Crashes in San Diego https://t.co/h2efRVETMw
about 7 hours ago
- Lufthansa Flight Returns to Munich due to Battery Issue https://t.co/OAEzvfyYIF
about 8 hours ago
- Norwegian Air Shuttle Flight Diverts to Porto Santo Island https://t.co/qiTnOr4hMY
about 8 hours ago