- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- 2015-10-31 Interim Statement of Metrojet crash
- 2016 MH370 Debris examination – update No. 4
- 2016-05 Silk Way Airlines Camp Dwyer Preliminary Report
- 2016.09.23: MH370 Debris Report
- Air Bagan 25 DECEMBER 2012 Final report
- Capetown Incident Report Missing Cowling July 18 2014
- Final Report G-EZGE Airbus Ibiza Airport Spain accident on 19 June 2016
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Ryanair B738 and Vueling A320 Near Collision in Sevilla
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MAK Announcement of Boeing 747 Air Cargo Crash Manas Airport
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Debris report
- MH370 First Principle Review
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- MH370- Search for MH370 and ocean surface drift
- Montreal Position paper
- Preliminary report: MyCargo B744 at Bishkek on Jan 16th 2017
- PT Wings Abadi Airlines Preliminary report
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
Click to view full size photo at Airliners.net Contact photographer Trevor Mulkerrins What: Aer Lingus/Aer Arann Avion de Transport Regional ATR-72-200 en route from Manchester to Shannon Where: Shannon When: Jul 17th 2011 Who: 21 passengers, 4 crew Why: The pilot made a safe landing in turbulence but the front wheel collapsed (on landing... »
What: Aer Arann flight 231 Where: Shannon Airport When: 29th April 2008 just after ten o’clock Who: 30 Passengers Why: Undisclosed technical Download article as PDF »
- Incorrect weight caused Sunshine Coast light plane crash, expert report rulesInvestigators have ruled the cause of a light plane crash on the Sunshine Coast last year was incorrect weight distribution, which increased the chance of a mid-air stall and destabilised the aircraft. The Australian Transport Safety Bureau released its crash report on Tuesday after the South ...
- Questions remain over Vic DFO plane crashOne year after a fatal light plane crash at a Melbourne shopping centre, the cause remains unknown and a fresh investigation has been launched. Updated Updated 2 hours ago. Five men were killed when a light plane plunged into a Melbourne shopping centre and a year later investigators are still ...
- Rescuers still looking for wreckage of plane crash that killed 66 peopleTime is ticking as Iranian rescue teams search the Zagros Mountains trying to locate the wreckage of a missing Aseman Airliner that crashed there on Sunday morning with 66 people on board. The missing plane was an ATR 72-500 twin-engine turboprop. It left the capital city of Tehran to Yasuj, ...
- Iranian rescuers still looking for wreckage of plane crash that killed 66 peopleIn this photo provided by Tasnim News Agency, family members of a plane crash victims The Associated Press. In this photo provided by Tasnim News Agency, family members of a plane crash victims weep in the village of Bideh, at the area that the plane crashed, southern Iran, Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018.
- Iranian Plane Crash Site Found, All 65 on Board Reportedly KilledSearch and rescue forces on Monday located the crash site of a plane in Iran where all passengers and crew were killed, according to Iran's Press TV. The Aseman Airlines ATR-72—a small, short-distance twin engine plane—had 65 people on board when it crashed into Mount Dena in southern Iran on ...
- WY Plane CrashThe plane crashed around 3 p.m. Sunday a mile north of Evanston. Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Ian Gregor says the single-engine plane was a Socata TBM-700. Unita County sheriff's officials said Monday the plane is registered to William and Michelle Patterson and they are believed to ...
- One dead in plane crash south of Carson CityOne person is confirmed dead in the crash of a twin-engined light passenger plane off of Hobo Hot Springs Road south of ...
- Pilot in Longmont plane crash remains in serious conditionAn airplane lies on its roof along the runway at Vance Brand Municipal Airport in Longmont on Friday afternoon. (Lewis Geyer / Staff Photographer). The pilot of a small plane that crashed on Friday remains in serious condition and the flight instructor has since been released from the hospital, according ...
- Ramaphosa sends condolences to Iran after plane crash"On behalf of the government and the people of the Republic of South Africa, His Excellency President Cyril Ramaphosa has conveyed a message of condolences to the government and the people of the Islamic Republic of Iran following the plane crash that occurred in the Zagros Mountain Range on ...
- Rescuers reach plane crash site in Iran mountainsA group of relatives of passengers of an Iran Aseman Airline flight gathers around a mosque at the Mehr-Abad airport in Tehran, Iran, on Sunday after reports that the plane had crashed. Photo by Abedin Taherkenareh/EPA-EFE. Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Rescue teams reached the snow-capped mountains of ...
- #Aviationsafety https://t.co/JagfSGMyFQ. Meltdown on planes. It happens. There are consequences.
about 5 hours ago
- #Aviationsafety A carryon started smoking on Skywest Canada/Delta Airlines Minneapolis-Appleton as the plane was la… https://t.co/SGxbCXEdmz
about 7 hours ago
- #Aviationsafety ILufthansa Cityline Aberdeen-Frankfurt lost communication for 36 minutes. 2 fighter aircraft were p… https://t.co/D27W2rwiym
about 7 hours ago
- 2 dead in western Wyoming plane crash https://t.co/7GOXpjD50S via @SFGate
about 9 hours ago
- Grand Canyon helicopter crash: 'We should not have been up there,' witness says https://t.co/7q46eD1086 via @usatoday
about 10 hours ago