Click to view full size photo at Airliners.net Contact photographer Pieter-Jan Van De Vijver What: Etihad Airlines Airbus A330-200 en route from Kathmandu (Nepal) to Abu Dhabi Where: Kathmandu When: Jan 17th 2012 9:15 pm Who: 168 aboard Why: While taking off from Kathmandu, the engine developed problems. THe crew shut it down and... »
air Airbus airlines airport back to base bird Boeing cabin California Canada Crash crew diversion Emergency emergency landing Engine failure fire flight Florida George Hatcher Germany Helicopter India injuries International investigation issue killed landing New York passengers people pilot Plane plane crash replacement return safe small smoke Texas UK United wrongful death
- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- 2015-10-31 Interim Statement of Metrojet crash
- 2016 MH370 Debris examination – update No. 4
- 2016-05 Silk Way Airlines Camp Dwyer Preliminary Report
- 2016.09.23: MH370 Debris Report
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Debris report
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
Archive for January 25th, 2012
- Former Fairbanks state Rep. Mike Kelly dies in plane crashFormer state Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Fairbanks, on Dec. 21, 2010. Kelly died Dec. 7, 2016, as a solo pilot in a plane crash 17 miles southeast of Fairbanks.
- How plane crash probes are conductedKARACHI: The primary cause of the Pakistan International Airlines ATR-42 plane crash near Havelian on Wednesday evening would be ascertained ...
- Moving moment reporter returns bible to plane crash victim's wifeJournalist Roberto Cabrini at the scene of the Colombian plane crash wreckage, notices a book with a note inside saying it belongs to the defender ...
- Plane crash victims arrive in IslamabadThe bodies of the 47 people aboard the crashed Pakistan International Airlines flight were taken to Islamabad, CNN's Muhammad Lila reports.
- Footballer who survived Colombian plane tragedy was reading Bible passage about being safePrevious; 1; Next. Lionel Messi was 18 MINUTES from death on Colombia crash... Pilot in Colombian plane crash which killed Brazilian.
- Video: Chapecoense player takes first steps after surviving tragic plane crashAlan Ruschel was the first to be pulled from the wreckage of the crash in which his teammates died.
- Watch: Chapecoense's Alan Ruschel walking, talking after tragic plane crashAlan Ruschel, one of the six survivors of the tragic plane crash that claimed the lives of 71 passengers, was seen walking and talking in a new video ...
- Pakistan opens investigation in deadly plane crash that killed 47Pakistan opens investigation in deadly plane crash that killed 47. Witnesses said they saw the plane flying very low for several minutes before tilting ...
- A Chapecoense player that survived the tragic plane crash is walking on his ownAlan Ruschel, a Chapecoense player that survived the tragic plane crash, is walking on his own now, and was released from the ICU.
- 1 killed, 1 injured in small plane crash in northern Wyoming1 killed, 1 injured in small plane crash in northern Wyoming ... person was killed and another was injured in a small plane crash in northern Wyoming.
- Starline Tour Bus Crash Wrongful Death Verdict - Bravo!
about 4 hours ago
- Kirk Douglas turns 100 - I normally don't post this but it's special.
https://t.co/ztsF3B6Ca3 via @dna @SanayaCee
about 7 hours ago
- Delta Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Dayton https://t.co/r4S2Keqxpv
about 15 hours ago
- Republic Airways Plane Makes Safe Landing after Bird Strike https://t.co/U1WipierZa
about 15 hours ago
- Yakutia Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Russia https://t.co/5zD3vygkRv
about 15 hours ago