Click to view full size photo at Airliners.net Contact photographer Pieter-Jan Van De Vijver What: Etihad Airlines Airbus A330-200 en route from Kathmandu (Nepal) to Abu Dhabi Where: Kathmandu When: Jan 17th 2012 9:15 pm Who: 168 aboard Why: While taking off from Kathmandu, the engine developed problems. THe crew shut it down and... »
air Airbus airlines airport back to base Boeing cabin California Canada Crash crew diversion Emergency emergency landing Engine England fire flight Florida George Hatcher Germany Helicopter India injuries International investigation issue landing London medical emergency New York passengers pilot Plane plane crash problem replacement return safe small smoke Texas UK United wrongful death
- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
Archive for January 25th, 2012
- Florida Man Identified as Pilot Killed in Small Plane Crash in IllinoisThe pilot killed after a small plane crashed in a northern Illinois neighborhood and caused a home to catch fire on Thursday has been identified as a ...
- Former Allen Park mayor Levon King, wife die in small plane crashFormer Allen Park mayor and Southgate city administrator Levon King died along with his wife Gloria King in the crash of their small, experimental ...
- Coroner's Office: Illinois Plane Crash Killed Florida ManA Florida man has been identified as the pilot killed when a small plane crashed in a northern Illinois neighborhood. The Will County Coroner's Office ...
- Victims' identities released in Clark County plane crashHARMONY TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – 81-year-old Levon King and 85-year-old Gloria King were killed in the crash. Both were from Dearborn, ...
- Coroner's office: Illinois plane crash killed Florida manPLAINFIELD, Ill. (AP) — A Florida man has been identified as the pilot killed when a small plane crashed in northern Illinois. The Will County Coroner's ...
- Coroner's office: Illinois plane crash killed Florida manA Florida man has been identified as the pilot killed when a small plane crashed in northern Illinois. The Will County Coroner's Office identified him ...
- Coroner's office: Illinois plane crash killed Florida manCoroner's office: Illinois plane crash killed Florida man. 38 min ago ... Smoke rises from a plane crash in Joliet, Ill., Thursday, July 21, 2016. (Suzanne ...
- Two dead in Clark County plane crashAs of this report, no one has come forward who actually saw the plane crash into the ground but troopers have talked with several witnesses who ...
- Probe of Plainfield-area plane crash expected to take a yearThe National Transportation Safety Board says it may take almost a year to determine what caused a fiery private plane crash Thursday that left the ...
- Investigators work to determine what caused plane crash near EnidInvestigators work to determine what caused plane crash near Enid ... Air Force Base following the death of two people in a plane crash near Enid.
- @pacificsg Not the first missing plane.
about 8 hours ago
- #MH370 This has been on every update for 2 years now. https://t.co/ZYrDoalVDN
about 9 hours ago
- @pacificsg 239 people.
about 9 hours ago
- #MH370 Jul 18th 2016 the ATSB reported that Malaysia's DCA and ATSB are examining debris found on Pemba Island off the coast of Tanzania.
about 16 hours ago
- #MH370 MH370 Ministerial Tripartite Meeting released their joint communique on Jul 22nd 2016 https://t.co/88FmJ5IRyz
about 16 hours ago