Click to view full size photo at Airliners.net Contact photographer Jason Whitebird What: American Airlines Boeing 737-800 en route from Chicago to Boston Where: Albany When: Jan 9th 2012, 3 pm Who: 124 passengers and 6 crew Why: While en route, the left engine lost oil pressure. Pilots shut down the engine and diverted... »
air Airbus airlines airport back to base Boeing cabin California Canada Crash crew diversion Emergency emergency landing Engine England failure fire flight Florida George Hatcher Germany Helicopter India injuries International investigation issue killed landing New York passengers pilot Plane plane crash problem replacement return safe small smoke Texas UK United wrongful death
- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- 2016 MH370 Debris examination – update No. 4
- 2016.09.23: MH370 Debris Report
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Debris report
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
Archive for January 11th, 2012
- Plane crash part 1Plane crash part 1 ... Minecraft Adventure Map | The Plane Crash | w/Squid & Paul | Part 1 - Duration: 23:30. ... Minecraft LOST part 1 - PLANE CRASH!
- IL Man Killed in Connecticut Plane CrashA small plane that crashed in East Hartford, Conn., was brought down on objective, investigators said Wednesday. Feritekh had earned his ...
- 'Harmful for Poland': Tusk slams new govt conspiracy theory on presidential plane crash in RussiaEC President Donald Tusk has dismissed as “a case of pathological politics” the claim by the Polish defense minister that a video of Tusk talking to ...
- Bodies of Cessna plane crash victims retrievedCessna Plane Crash, Breaking News, Manila Bulletin, PTV Ylocos. Bodies of Cessna plane crash victims in Santiago Ilocos Sur already retrieved.
- Bodies of Cessna plane crash victims found in Ilocos SurMANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – The bodies of the two victims in the Cessna plane crash in Santiago, Ilocos Sur were found early Saturday, ...
- Two killed in plane crash off Santiago cove in Ilocos SurSANTIAGO, Ilocos Sur–Divers on Saturday (Oct. 22) retrieved the bodies of a pilot and his female passenger from an aircraft deep under the sea ...
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport gets improved emergency vehicleThe vehicle replaces an older model that helped when a single-engine plane crash landed earlier this week at FYI. However, that vehicle is more ...
- Officials ID pilot killed in Sierra plane crashThe pilot killed in a plane crash in a rural area of the Sierra was identified by officials Friday. Advertisement. Tyrell Kremer, 52, of Wilton, was found ...
- BREAKING NEWS: ONE DEAD IN PIERCE COUNTY PLANE CRASHThe pilot of a single engine plane was killed Friday afternoon when he crashed in a wooded area on Jacobs Road off Ware Street Extension.
- Memorial service held for pilot killed in plane crash near KelownaJim Kruk, the pilot of a plane that crashed north of Kelowna last week, will be remembered by friends, family and the community at a memorial service ...
- 21 People Killed in Crash Landing of Helicopter in Siberia: https://t.co/txu4UMmeJ6 via @SputnikInt
about 10 hours ago
- Air India Plane Blows Tire While Landing in Mumbai https://t.co/o5GlcanQIO
about 20 hours ago
- Austrian Airlines Flight Diverts to Belgrade due to Cracked Windshield https://t.co/nvpARR4Gud
about 20 hours ago
- Moscow-Bound Aeroflot Airlines Plane Struck by Lightning https://t.co/BCT9vLEyq8
about 20 hours ago
- 2 quake faults in the Bay Area could rupture together, causing major devastation, scientists say https://t.co/7J1b7iLiBw
about 2 days ago