WASHINGTON — NASA Administrator Charles Bolden will tour Lockheed Martin’s facilities near Denver on Tuesday, Jan. 10. Bolden and Lockheed Martin’s Vice President and General Manager for Human Spaceflight John Karas will hold a brief press availability after Bolden’s tour on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at 1:30 p.m. Media who wish to attend should contact... »
air Airbus airlines airport back to base Boeing cabin California Canada Crash crew diversion Emergency emergency landing Engine England fire flight Florida George Hatcher Germany Helicopter India injuries International investigation issue landing London medical emergency New York passengers pilot Plane plane crash problem replacement return safe small smoke Texas UK United wrongful death
- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
Archive for January 9th, 2012
- Jenni Rivera Plane Crash Case Reaches $70 Million SettlementJenni Rivera, the late Mexican-American singer, was killed in a plane crash in 2012 — alongside four of her employees. A Los Angeles judge has ...
- Pilot dies in plane crash enroute to Wisconsin air showKERKHOVEN, Minn. - A flying enthusiast from west-central Minnesota known for his good humor and love for friends has died in a plane crash in ...
- Victims of Tuolumne County Plane Crash Have Been IdentifiedThe victims of a fatal plane crash in Columbia Wednesday have been identified as a Sonora family.
- Kerkhoven pilot dies in Wisconsin plane crashKERKHOVEN - A flying enthusiast from Kerkhoven known for his good humor and love for friends has died in a plane crash in Lac Crosse County, ...
- Minnesota pilot identified in Holmen plane crashThe Minnesota pilot that was found after police located his wrecked plane on a Holmen farm has been identified.
- Crop duster pilot killed in crash near David CityDAVID CITY, Nebraska Authorities have identified the pilot killed in a crop-dusting plane crash as 37-year-old Ragnar Emrich, of Dorchester, ...
- U.S. Marine pilot killed in jet crash in Twentynine Palmsnews marines plane crash military crash Twentynine Palms San Bernardino County. share; share; tweet; email. (Copyright ©2016 KABC-TV. All Rights ...
- U.S. Marine pilot killed in jet plane crash late Thursday nightTWENTYNINE PALMS, Calif. - A deadly fighter jet crash during a training mission near Twentynine Palms left one U.S. Marine pilot dead Thursday ...
- NEW INFORMATION: Sheriff's office identifies La Crosse Co. plane crash victimLA CROSSE, Wis. (WEAU) -- The pilot killed in a plane crash near La Crosse Thursday had been flying single engine planes for more than two ...
- MCAS Miramar pilot killed in training mission crashAIR STATION MIRAMAR, Calif. – A Marine pilot based out of Marine Corps Air Station Miramar was killed in an F/A-18C Hornet crash late Thursday.
- Rusline Plane Returns to Russia due to Engine Shut Down https://t.co/uCj8XFBtX9
about 6 hours ago
- Westjet Encore Plane Diverts to Canada after Gear Doors Could not Shut https://t.co/NuWSYhozzC
about 7 hours ago
- Bus Overturns in Malaysia; 1 Killed, 15 Injured https://t.co/d0RCKs5C8K
about 7 hours ago
- Helicopter Crash in Australia Leaves One Injured https://t.co/5lL3XWzqty
about 7 hours ago
- @CaptJAKirk The guy has made 18,000 dives with a chute.Too many.Now he thinks he's a bird.May have a rude awakening. Or more accurately,not.
about 14 hours ago