Click to view full size photo at Airliners.net Contact photographer Alevik What: American Eagle Canadair CRJ-700 en route from Nashville, TN to New York, NY Where: Raleigh Durham When: Jan 3rd 2012 Who: n/a Why: Two phones found in the lavatory prompted the pilot to divert to Raleigh Durham. A passenger who claimed the... »
air Airbus airlines airport back to base Boeing cabin California Canada Crash crew diversion Emergency emergency landing Engine England failure flight Florida George Hatcher Germany Helicopter India injuries International investigation issue killed landing London New York passengers pilot Plane plane crash problem replacement return safe small smoke Texas UK United wrongful death
- NTSB Most Wanted
- #MH17 Passenger Manifest
- 9/11 Boatlift
- Acton CA, Fatal BELL Crash Report Preliminary
- Aeroflot Nord PERM-NTSB Report September 14, 2008
- Air Methods Airbus Helicopter Frisco Crash July 3, 2015 Preliminary report
- Buffalo- NTSB Report February 12, 2009
- Definition of the Underwater Search Areas MH370
- GOL – NTSB Report September 29, 2006
- Hudson River-NTSB EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Jan 15, 2009
- ITEK-NTSB Report August 24, 2008
- Lack of Consideration for Human Factors Led to In-Flight Breakup of SpaceShipTwo
- NASA Controller Fatigue Assessment Report Q&A
- NTSB is Beginning Investigation of the Sightseeing Plane Crash in Alaska
- NTSB Preliminary of the Ketchikan Air Taxi cruise flight crash on June 25, 2015 that killed 9
- NTSB Publishes Interpretation
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Agenda for Investigative Hearing on WMATA Smoke and Electrical Arcing Accident
- NTSB Update on British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas
- October MH370 Update: AE-2014-054_MH370-FlightPathAnalysisUpdate.pdf
- S7 Airlines (formerly Sibir) NTSB Report July 08, 2006
- SAFETY Alert SA_045
- Security Vulnerability Involving Airlines
- Sikorsky Newfoundland -NTSB Report March 12, 2009
- SPANAir-NTSB Report August 20, 2008
- TAM NTSB Report July 17, 2007
- Tony Tyler – 71ST Annual General Meeting
- #MH370 2nd Interim Statement
- 2014.10.04 Emirates A332 at Karachi breathing equipment catches fire
- 2016 MH370 Debris examination – update No. 4
- 2016.09.23: MH370 Debris Report
- Final report of AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Final Report of Germanwings Pilot Suicide Crash
- Final Report on Tatarstan B735 at Kazan on Nov 17th 2013
- Final Report: Transasia AT72 at Makung on Jul 23rd 2014
- Final: Smolensk “Severny” airdrome, to the Tupolev Tu-154M (pdf)
- Final: Poland Tupolev Tu-154M (English PDF
- FlyDubai Interim Report: Flight 981
- Germanwings 9525 Interim Report (PDF)
- LAM 470 final report 2016
- MH17 Preliminary Crash Report
- MH370 Debris report
- MH370 Interim Report
- MH370 Official: Debris Report Released on MH370
- MH370 Report: Debris Examination Report April 19, 2016
- MH370 THIRD TRIPARTITE MINISTERIAL MEETING
- Text of the U.S Senate’s version of FAA reauthorization legislation
- TransAsia Airways Flight GE235 Final report (summary)
- FAA Reauthorization Act
- #MH370 Definition of Underwater Search Areas Dec 3
- FAA Reauthorization Summary
- Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery
- Tarmac Delay Ruling
Archive for January 5th, 2012
- IAC Chair to Meet Polish Commission Chief Probing 2010 Presidential Plane CrashThe head of the Interstate Aviation Committee will meet the chief of Warsaw's commission investigating the 2010 plane crash that killed 96 people ...
- Candlelight Vigil Held For Pilot Killed In U-2 Plane CrashFriends and family gather in Lincoln at McBean Park to pay tribute to Lt. Col. Steve Eadie.
- North Collins Plane Crash Investigation: Facts On Two Friends Who Collided Mid-Air In Erie CountyTwo private planes crashed midair on 25th September after they pulled out of the Hamburg Airport killing three people. There were no survivors.
- Pilot killed in spy plane crash ID'd as U-2 flights groundedThe identities of the Air Force members involved in the crash are not releasable at this time, Barnes said. The incident is still under investigation.
- Former UW prof dies in plane crashAlfred Brunger, a world-renowned expert in solar thermal energy, died Saturday after his ultralight plane crashed in Puslinch. Brunger was 63.
- Pilots Say North Collins Plane Crash Victims Were Experienced FliersLAKE VIEW, N.Y. -- The three people who died Sunday when two small planes collided over North Collins were a part of the local pilot community, ...
- Family remembers son killed in plane crash two years agoA small plane crash in North Collins that killed three people this weekend comes as a local family remembers their son who died in a similar crash.
- 1968 plane crash knocked Newswatch 12 off the air for nearly a year1968 plane crash knocked Newswatch 12 off the air for nearly a year, Submitted: 09/26/2016. RHINELANDER - Newswatch 12 turned 50 this year, but ...
- 2 dead, 1 injured in small plane crash in northern QuebecTwo men are dead and a third is in serious but stable condition after a small plane crashed in northern Quebec late Sunday afternoon. The Sûreté du ...
- rainbow plane crashrainbow plane crash ... Roblox / Insane Rainbow Plane Crash Survival / Gamer Chad Plays ... Roblox Pc Survive a Plane Crash into an Island!
- @HRDQBrad You're welcome.
about 4 hours ago
- #Aviationsafety All 8 aboard the Red Cross Learjet were reported to be safe.https://t.co/ZI9tbdvz7i
about 5 hours ago
- #Aviationsafety A Learjet 31 was chartered to Red cross, The right hand main landing gear collapsed.
about 5 hours ago
- #Aviationsafety A Learjet 31 suffered a runway excursion upon landing on a wet runway at Jakarta-Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport, Indonesia.
about 5 hours ago
- #Aviationsafety Korean Navy Lynx helicopter details: https://t.co/UOLenz5DwC US Navy is assisting in the search.
about 5 hours ago